[TYPO3-v4] New Default Configuration Options for 4.4

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Mon Jun 21 09:17:08 CEST 2010

bernd wilke wrote:
> Am Thu, 06 May 2010 17:30:57 +0200 schrieb Benjamin Mack:
>> I am currently refining the installer and am thinking of having these
>> new default options for new (!) installations in TYPO3 4.4:
> what has become of this?

Nothing, I guess :-(

Lars Houmark also prepared an extra script for the update wizard which
would detect the right value for most of these settings for existing
installations, but that one would go in an RFC after the new default
settings would have been included in trunk. Alas...

--
Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert
msn: jigal at xs4all.nl