[TYPO3-v4] While making a modern PageTree...

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Jul 26 10:32:25 CEST 2010

Hi!

Lina Wolf wrote:
> How about enabling the Pagenumbers by default (and just disabling when
> nessesary). It is a great help when an editor can say I have this and that
> problem on page 125

-1 because it adds technicality to the interface. This it what we should
avoid, not add. Imagine seeing file's cluster number in Windows explorer
and saying somebody "Open the file number 32986457". How does it sound like?

We have BE search for finding pages quickly by title.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core&security teams member