[TYPO3-v4] While making a modern PageTree...

Niels Pardon typo3_lists at niels-pardon.de
Sat Jul 24 05:03:39 CEST 2010

Am 23.07.2010 20:19, schrieb Lina Wolf:
> I would even like it more if the search field on top of the page tree could
> automatically extend and jump to a page if you enter its numbers. If you
> have an editor on the phone he often doesnt find a page hidden somewhere on
> level 3 or 4 of a page tree. Now if you could tell him to just insert the
> number in the search field, the above dialog could get even cheaper.

This is actually already possible, too. Well, some kind of. :-)

Just enter "pages:UID", e.g. "pages:42" in the back-end search field and
you'll get directly to the page form of the page with UID 42.

If you want something like jump to the list view of page 42 than you
probably need another solution which I don't know of.

Feel free to try solving this issue for you and contributing your
solution back to the core. I won't stop you ;-)

Regards,

Niels