[TYPO3-v4] While making a modern PageTree...

Niels Pardon typo3_lists at niels-pardon.de
Fri Jul 23 20:01:42 CEST 2010

Am 23.07.2010 19:17, schrieb Lina Wolf:
> Mmm what would you think about setting
>
> options {
>
>     pageTree.showPageIdWithTitle = 1
>
> }
>
>  default? I think that would make communication with editors easier.
>
> At least we set this option by default in every project.

In my opinion this would be unnecessary overhead. The information is
already there. You just need to tell your editors to move their cursor
over the page icon and wait for a second in case you need to know on
which page an editor currently is.

Permanently displaying the page UIDs would cause more irritation than
leaving it as it is. IMHO an editor doesn't care about page UIDs at all.

Regards,

Niels