[TYPO3-v4] Flash Uploader + TCEForms

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu Jul 15 01:52:06 CEST 2010

Hi Jeff,

Jeff Segars schrieb:
> Hey guys,
> Has there been any discussion about adopting the Flash Uploader from
> Filelist for use in TCEForms?  I know Andreas Wolf has his huge project
> refactoring t3lib_tceforms and maybe it falls under this but I hadn't
> heard any specific mention of it.
>
> Seems like a nice candidate for 4.5 though.  Anyone else have thoughts?

that souds like a plan :) And this can be done independent from TCEforms
rewite.
It's a simular task like the integration of t3editor to TCA.

A second and new option would be to allow file upload with HTML5 where
you can drag&drop files from your computer to a drag zone. This can be
achieved very easy, i tested this already locally, see
http://www.appelsiini.net/2009/10/html5-drag-and-drop-multiple-file-upload

vg Steffen