[TYPO3-v4] Hide icon in listview in 4.4 has change

Patrick Gaumond gaumondpatrick at hotmail-no-spam.com
Fri Jul 9 16:28:06 CEST 2010

[snip everything written]

Maybe I was not clear in my communication. The fun of using a second
language...

I agree there was always a problem with the show/hide icons!

My concern was more that it was not specify anywhere that this one
changed (or I didn't found any reference to it).

Sure, I was not part of UXweek, I'm not living in Europe and maybe you
all got 95 Skype meeting on the subject. The thing is that I was
wondering if it was a decision or not. It was then everything's ok.

Patrick