[TYPO3-v4] Relevance of typo3/index_re.php

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Jul 5 21:39:05 CEST 2010

Hi,

> So it seems not to be included anywhere, but the htaccess files.
> Please crosscheck my search method since I am not 100% sure about it.

Your method is fine, I get the same results. And the interesting thing
is that a parse error in it was fixed last year by Rupi, so that would
indicate that the script is indeed used by some people.

I remain skeptical about its usefulness now, I would think the trailing
slash issue is not a problem anymore, but I'm not an Apache expect.
Maybe Rupi (or someone else) can enlighten us?

Francois Suter