[TYPO3-v4] Last call for beta2

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Wed Dec 1 22:45:33 CET 2010

> I could not find a reason for the min-height:85px yet (which was
> introduced in the patch which displays the thumbnails *below* the
> select box), so we might just get rid of it again if Joey cannot tell
> us the reason.

The reason is a wrong class name "tceforms-multiselect" that is used for both, single AND multiple select boxes.
I dind't expect it to behave that way so this was not tested before committing #16111. The min-height has been introduced to avoid the icons at the right side overlapping the box, which is of course not necessary for single select boxes.

I will come up with a patch for the next release.

Cheers

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de