[TYPO3-v4] Last call for beta2

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Wed Dec 1 21:12:07 CET 2010

Georg Ringer schrieb am 01.12.2010 20:27:

> awesome, thanks.
> wanna take care of http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=16628 too? ;D

Yes, I already started looking at it, but have no time left tonight.
Since its only cosmetical, I would postpone it to the next days.

I could not find a reason for the min-height:85px yet (which was
introduced in the patch which displays the thumbnails *below* the select
box), so we might just get rid of it again if Joey cannot tell us the
reason.

Other than that even without this line, the select box is still "big" in
Google Chrome, while it looks ok (one line height) in FF.