[TYPO3-v4] Swift Mailer is coming for v4.5...

Reinhard Führicht rf at typoheads.at
Fri Aug 27 14:42:14 CEST 2010

Am 2010-08-27 14:27, schrieb Steffen Kamper:
> Hi Ernesto,
>
> looks great! I look forward to this implementation.
>
> One thing i don't see in the examples in wiki: how to set the format.
> Really important to set eg plain, and will the format alwayas be a
> composite format using boundaries?
>
> Just for interest, does it also support nntp mail?
>
> vg Steffen

Hi Steffen!

As far as I understood the documentation pages it "only" supports:

1. The SMTP Transport

The SMTP Transport sends messages over the (standardized) Simple Message
Transfer Protocol. It can deal with encryption and authentication.

2. The Sendmail Transport

The Sendmail Transport sends messages by communicating with a locally
installed MTA – such as sendmail.

3. The Mail Transport

The Mail Transport sends messages by delegating to PHP's internal mail()
function.

Copied from http://swiftmailer.org/docs/transport-types

Regards,
Reinhard