[TYPO3-v4] install tool bashing

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Aug 25 09:21:51 CEST 2010

Hi!

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> while testing alpha1 i stumbled again over the finish screen of 1-2-3
> install.
>
> What i forgot to mention in screenshot: change password link also links
> to normal mode, so 3! links on this page, all different names, all same
> target. See yourself

I think the screen is quite friendly actually and exactly as it should be.
The top part of it says what the user can do next. It is helpful. The
bottom part outlines steps. I do not have 1-2-3 version under hand but are
you sure that the first bullet at the bottom is a link? It is one of
actions that offered and the link at the very bottom is the first step to
perform these actions.

To me the screen looks good and friendly for inexperienced users.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core&security team member