[TYPO3-v4] Webservices for TYPO3

Fernando Arconada falcifer2001 at yahoo.es
Thu Aug 19 23:17:32 CEST 2010

Olivier, the concept of typo3_webservices it is far from the one
presented here, although both ideas try to play with webservices.

typo3_webservices:
"The extension provides a XMLRPC service that allows external
a2pplications to create, read, update and delete arbitrary records of
tables that are defined in TCA. "

typo3_webservices is just a CRUD for TCA tables, a web router is useful
to have human readable urls and a base to publish any kind of webservices
(specially RESTful), not only a CRUD

greetings,

Fernando Arconada