[TYPO3-v4] Highlight extbase extensions

Georg Ringer mail at ringerge.org
Tue Aug 17 14:14:12 CEST 2010

Am 17.08.2010 13:48, schrieb Dmitry Dulepov:
> Now imagine if Georg (or some other dev) created a rgsmoothgallery-like
> extension with Extbase and wrote an article about it on typo3.org showing
> how to do it starting from the kickstarter. That would be very interesting.
> People need much less time to read that than to try themselves. They will
> read and see if it is easy and if workflow suits them. 3-5 articles of such
> kind should be enough to convince *and teach* lots of people how to program
> with Extbase. That way Extbase can become far more popular among developers.

+10 AND this is the only reason why I would like to highlight extbase
extensions. Articles are one thing (and of course really important) but
people are also fast on reading good styled code.

Many of us are not so good in writing articles but in writing code and
having a solid base of extensions which can be checked for code would
help pretty much!

Georg