[TYPO3-v4] Preview Review of t3lib_spritemanager_spritegenerator

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at think-open.at
Tue Aug 10 01:55:32 CEST 2010

Hello !

Am 2010-07-06 19:09, schrieb Steffen Ritter:

> attached is my Sprite-Generator class I currently was working on.
> I would like you to do a little "preview-review":

One question about icons, sprites and other similar stuff:

Is it intended to replace icons in the BE by SVG at some time?
My firefox properly supports SVGs and they are much nicer when you scale
your browser using Alt+ or Alt- compared to pixeled icons.

Is this already  possible with the new spritemanager? I hope so :)

greets,
Bernhard