[TYPO3-v4] Motivation for making patches or how to speed up the review process

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Thu Apr 15 09:31:40 CEST 2010

> it works not - BT has the option to spent money. I solved some of
> these bugs but never got the mony.
> I don't trust this mechanism.

Did you ever try to contact the sponsors and tell them the bug was fixed?
I guess they will send you the money as soon as they know that you solved
their problem.
And if you weren't able to, maybe the "bug" in this mechanism is just:
Developers must be able to contact all sponsors after fixing the bug.

Just my 2 cents

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de