[TYPO3-v4] Motivation for making patches or how to speed up the review process

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Mon Apr 12 15:51:58 CEST 2010

Hi,

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
>> 2. Provide unit-tests so it becomes easier to test and review (Oliver
>> did a presentation at T3CON09 [1], although the real How-to is missing
>> from the slides)
>
> Hard to create, extra effort for the developer, no real motivation.

Once my typo3.org account has access to buzz, I'll create a tutorial
concerning unit testing for the core. This tutorial will also explain in
which way one can benefit from unit tests when creating Core patches,
and how creating them can be less hard.

Oli
--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member