[TYPO3-user-registration] sr_feuser_register Problems with usergroup selection on EDIT

Jan Loderhose loderhose at cephalopo.de
Thu Feb 17 17:31:37 CET 2011

Hi Viktor,

thanks for your support.

I mean fegroup. Sure! My bad.

 > TYPO3 works in a way, that FE-user should be a member of at least one
 > group, so, I guess, sr_feuser_register makes not possible to diselect
 > all groups due to this restriction.

I use the feature that any fegroup assigned to userGroupUponRegistration
and userGroupAfterConfirmation are not selectable by the feusers. There
are two groups defined in that way so deselecting every fegroup in the
edit form does not result in the feuser being not assigned to any fegroup.

 > Can't say, what is wrong here, but try for a test case to make
 > different pages for all kinds of activity: create, edit, confirm.

Good idea but without effect.

I'll go with further debugging using that hook you mentioned.

Thanks again,

Jan