[TYPO3-mvc] Create a link in backend to a frontend page/extension/plugin

Jahnke Consulting (JaCons) dirk.jahnke at jacons.de
Fri Jul 15 09:38:36 CEST 2016

Hi all,

I created a scheduler task which sends emails to page creators with some analytical information about the contents. I would like to add a link to the appropriate frontend page and possibly directly to an extension/plugin.

To create the email content, I use a fluid standalone view. As this runs in Backend environment, how can I create a link to the Frontend page? I started looking into the uri.page ViewHelper, which I could easily extend. Instead of using the build method of the uriBuilder I tried the buildFrontendUri directly. Unfortunately, this seems to rely on the fact, that it is called from the FE environment. When I got an error in ContentObjectRenderer class, I stopped this approach.

 I am using T3 6.2 so far. Migration to 7.6 is planned, but would that change anything in this case?

Do you have any hints for me how to proceed?

Thanks!

Dirk Jahnke