[TYPO3-mvc] Repository does not always insert values

Christoph Moeller typo3v4mvc at linie.net
Wed May 20 16:49:04 CEST 2015

hello Wim,

when i read your behaviour, i think that it is exactly the same problem.
i can report my experience only, that the problems are over, since i do
not use eid-ajax-dispatcher any more.
my problems have been as crazy as yours.
although i test the variables not to be zero (feuserid), records with
that zero-value have been inserted in the db.
the crazy things did only happen after a while of usage etc.

do you use the dispatcher from t3-developer from

|Klaus Heuer <klaus.heuer at t3-developer.com>

which is said to work fine with T3V6.2 ???

Chris