[TYPO3-mvc] Render a controller in a global layout

Florian Rival contact at oktopuce.fr
Tue May 19 15:28:29 CEST 2015

I found the solution, the problem was in my HTML template.

For information, you can render a controller in a fluid with :

<f:cObject typoscriptObjectPath="lib.userForm" /> and the TS associated

or with a VHS ViewHelper :

<v:render.request action="displayForm " controller="MyController "
extensionName="MyExtName " pluginName="MyPluginName" vendorName="Vendor">
     <!-- Display the form -->
</v:render.request>

Regards,
Re: [TYPO3-dev] How to call Extbase controller action from piBase-Plugin?

Florian Rival
Oktopuce
tel.: +33-642-255-448
fax : +33-985-375-102