[TYPO3-mvc] Render a controller in a global layout

Florian Rival contact at oktopuce.fr
Tue May 19 13:46:23 CEST 2015

Hi all,

I've created a fluid page template layout and want to include a form
from my own extension.

I've found no view helper for that purpose so I try this :

Create an object in TS :

# Form to diplay in the template
lib.userForm = USER
lib.userForm {
         userFunc = TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Core\Bootstrap->run
         pluginName = MyPluginName
         extensionName = MyExtName
         controller = MyController
         vendorName = Vendor
         action = displayForm
         switchableControllerActions {
           MyController {
             1 = displayForm

         settings =< plugin.tx_myplugin.settings
         persistence =< plugin.tx_myplugin.persistence
         view =< plugin.tx_myplugin.view
         update =< plugin.tx_myplugin.update
   }

Call this object in my Fluid Template, try this:

<f:cObject typoscriptObjectPath="lib.userForm" />

and this:

{v:variable.typoscript(path: 'lib.userLogin')}

But the template associated to my action 'displayForm' has never been
displayed.

I checked all the configuration in TS : MyPluginName, MyExtName and
MyController and all is correct.

Thanks for your help.

--
Re: [TYPO3-dev] How to call Extbase controller action from piBase-Plugin?

Florian Rival
Oktopuce
tel.: +33-642-255-448
fax : +33-985-375-102