[TYPO3-mvc] [6.x.+] DataMapper assumes that DateTime is stored in UTC, but it's not true

Marcus Biesioroff marcus at typo3.pl
Mon Mar 23 21:22:12 CET 2015

Hi Frans, thx for reply!

Indeed I saw some bug reports, unfortunately I cannot rely now on unconfirmed patches (yes, seems that you're right, but I can't use solution that affects results as working now on ext that is strictly related on exact hours).

I decided to force correct TZ in the setter(s) so even if T3 guys will accept your (or other patch) I'll stay untouched until fixing my ext,

Cheers Marcus

Quote: Frans Saris (minifranske) wrote on Mon, 23 March 2015 18:51