[TYPO3-mvc] Harmonization and Streamlining of CMS Fluid and FLOW Fluid

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Mon Mar 23 12:59:07 CET 2015

Hi Markus,

Markus Klein wrote:

> The only thing is that we have to find a backwards compatible solution to
> mix the Fluid-shipped VHs with the product-shipped VHs in the same
> namespace (f), otherwise we'll get a breaking change.

I already said more than a year ago, that product-shipped VHs need to be
moved to their corresponding package.
E.g. in CMS the cObject viewhelper should be part of frontend and not fluid,
f:be.* should be in backend, etc.

Then we would not have this problem now.

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!