[TYPO3-mvc] Harmonization and Streamlining of CMS Fluid and FLOW Fluid

Markus Klein klein.t3 at reelworx.at
Mon Mar 23 10:19:34 CET 2015

Hi!

I like the idea a lot actually. Having straight interfaces where each product can plug its Caches etc in makes Fluid really versatile.
The only thing is that we have to find a backwards compatible solution to mix the Fluid-shipped VHs with the product-shipped VHs in the same namespace (f), otherwise we'll get a breaking change.

Kind regards
Markus

Markus Klein
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributors Team Member