[TYPO3-mvc] Auf Formulardaten in mehreren Plugins zugreifen

Florian Rival contact at oktopuce.fr
Wed Jun 17 13:12:39 CEST 2015

Hi Sebastian,

To correct the message saying that your action is not allowed by the
plugin, check the ext_localconf.php of your extension, you should have
something like this :

\TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Utility\ExtensionUtility::configurePlugin(
     $_EXTKEY,
     'pi1',
     array(
         'YourController' => 'configureResult, action2, action3',
     ),
     // non-cacheable actions
     array()
);

All the actions allowed for your plugin must be in an array for your
controller.
The first one is the first action executed, the order for the other ones
doesn't matter.

Florian