[TYPO3-mvc] Auf Formulardaten in mehreren Plugins zugreifen

Sebastian g reg at sg-multimedia.de
Wed Jun 17 13:03:22 CEST 2015

Hey Anja,

thanks for your reply. I've got the following srtucture:

Extension name: tx_sgaareisen
Plugin names: "pi1", "pi2" and "pi3"

So I set the pluginNamespace in setup.txt:

plugin.tx_sgaareisen {
    view {
                pluginNamespace = tx_sgaareisen

The form now generates the parameter names without the plugin name, that's great

<input name="tx_sgaareisen[date_from]"  instead of
<input name="tx_sgaareisen_pi3[date_from]"

Unfortunately I get an error message in frontend which says that the action "configureResult" is not allowed by the plugin. I have no idea how to modify ext_localconf.php to solve this.
--
______
regards