[TYPO3-mvc] 6.2 Bootstrap ignores Action parameter?

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Tue Jan 6 10:34:43 CET 2015

Hi!

Am 03.01.15 um 19:56 schrieb g4-lisz at tonarchiv.ch:

> Now it looks like the 'action' parameter is just ignored. Wiht the code
> abought, the default action defined in ext_localconf.php is called.

True. You cannot set the action through configuration.

> Is there really no other way than copying all the action names from
> ext_localconf.php to switchableControllerActions array?

No, unfortunately not. I think this would be a useful feature which
would be fairly easy to implement (by adding a few lines to RequestBuilder).

> In 4.6 this extension was working fine...

This never worked. Maybe it worked because you had the same default
action defined during plugin registration in ext_localconf.php.

Kind regards,
Helmut

--
Helmut Hummel