[TYPO3-mvc] 6.2 Bootstrap ignores Action parameter?

g4-lisz at tonarchiv.ch g4-lisz at tonarchiv.ch
Sat Jan 3 19:56:57 CET 2015

Hi there!

I'm using some output text from an Extbase plugin in Typoscript, like this:

  1 = LOAD_REGISTER
  1.loginName {
    cObject = USER
    cObject {
      userFunc = TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Core\Bootstrap->run
      pluginName = Feeingabe
      extensionName = Eqbericht
      vendorName = GoCo
      controller = Betrieb
      action = loooginName
/*
      switchableControllerActions {
        Betrieb {
          1 = loginName
*/

Now it looks like the 'action' parameter is just ignored. Wiht the code
abought, the default action defined in ext_localconf.php is called.

When I use the switchableControllerActions parameter, it overwrites the
plugin configuration in ext_localconf.php.
That doesn't work for me becasue I need to call other actions from this
plugin on the same page.

Is there really no other way than copying all the action names from
ext_localconf.php to switchableControllerActions array?

In 4.6 this extension was working fine...

Cheers,
Till