[TYPO3-mvc] Re: Backend Plugin - Generate table form

Alex Nostadt ano at tro.net
Thu Feb 26 19:55:19 CET 2015

While doing further research I can generate a backend url now.

But I do receive errors in the backend. Even though the records are inserted into the database I want to fix 'em.

I have following code:
http://www.codeshare.io/rOXSZ
http://www.codeshare.io/0npfY

I receive following error message when opening the link in line 45 of ExtListController class:
Validating the security token of this form has failed. Please reload the form and submit it again.

And this one when closing / saving and closing the form.
Oops, an error occurred!

Invalid form/module token detected. Access Denied!

More information regarding this error might be available online.