[TYPO3-mvc] Backend Plugin - Generate table form

Alex Nostadt ano at tro.net
Tue Feb 24 17:43:23 CET 2015

Dear community,

I am currently developing a backend plugin one can manage a forum with. This is my very first backend plugin.

Well, I have successfully created a new backend page with several subpages such as "Dashboard", "Forummanagement" and "Support". On the page "forummanagement" I want to display all created forums and links to create a new one or edit existing. So far so good. As there exist already forms developed by typo3 I would like to use them.

I studied the link typo3 generates:
alt_doc.php?returnUrl=mod.php%3FM%3Dweb_list%26moduleToken%3D5953e9dc0d26df236e3f0086a498691aec755a47%26id%3D48%26imagemode%3D1&edit[tx_troforum_domain_model_forum][48]=new'; return false
In the link is a moduleToken and I have no clue how to generate it or how to get it. Further I don't know how to generate the complete url - I hope one can generate the link with an inbuild function.

In case you need further information don't hesitate to ask me.

I am looking forward to hear from you and appreciate any help - I also like documentations to study.

Best regards,
Alex