[TYPO3-mvc] Multiple Model Handling

Stefan Kruse besucher80 at gmx.de
Sun Feb 15 09:14:12 CET 2015

Hi everybody,

i have a little question. I have some multiple similar models like user,
contact, admin etc. Then I have a model company. And every company could
have many users, many contacts and one admin. I try now to use only one base
model for example user with the base properties and the other model extend
this base model with the additional fields. But I don't get it to work in
backend form. How does the tca config has to look for?

The problem is that I had in earlier versions a tca for every model. One for
users, one for admin and one for contacts. But then every one has the same
properties, so now I look for a way to handle this with one form.

Is this possible?

Regards Stefan