[TYPO3-mvc] Objects created through eID action remain empty

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Mon Sep 15 10:21:56 CEST 2014

Hi Daniel.

On 15.09.14 09:34, Daniel Völkel wrote:

>> The datamap factory is mainly built from TCA. If the cache is empty an a
>> request happens that calls Extbase actions without a properly
>> initialized TCA, no mapping information is cached for model properties,
>> leading to the case that no properties are mapped except uid and pid,
>> which are hardcoded.
>
> If I understand correctly, the objects should be empty before the mapping information is cached?

Yes, correct.

> In my case, the objects are empty after the mapping information is cached.

I assume, that if you call your actions with a correct/ full bootstrap,
then it works and if caches are empty the correct information will be
cached.

> I still have some eID dispatchers, but they haven't been called in this case, all actions have been placed as a single content element on my page.

If the caches are empty and you call an eID dispatcher with an
incomplete bootstrap, then the wrong information would be cached,
leading to the case you describe, that *no* request will work properly
any more.

Kind regards,
Helmut

--