[TYPO3-mvc] Objects created through eID action remain empty

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Sun Sep 14 22:21:07 CEST 2014

Hi Daniel.

On 14.09.14 09:29, Daniel Völkel wrote:
> I found another thread in the forum of typo3.net [1] which gave me a new hint.
> My objects are saved correct as long as all caches are clear, especially as long as the table 'cf_extbase_datamapfactory_datamap' is empty.

> 1. my mapping is wrong
> 2. there is a bug in typo3 cache

3. There are requests that call your actions, without properly
initialized TCA

The datamap factory is mainly built from TCA. If the cache is empty an a
request happens that calls Extbase actions without a properly
initialized TCA, no mapping information is cached for model properties,
leading to the case that no properties are mapped except uid and pid,
which are hardcoded.

Do you still use eID disaptchers (maybe from other extensions) that
trigger usage of the models in question? Or any other code that uses a
(incomplete) TYPO3 bootstrap?

Kind regards,
Helmut

--