[TYPO3-mvc] Extbase objects only partly (uid, pid) filled

Jonas Eberle jonas.eberle at d-mind.de
Thu Nov 13 13:50:46 CET 2014

Am 13.11.2014 um 12:06 schrieb Helmut Hummel:
> This means, that a broken bootstrap (e.g. of a incomplete bootstrap in
> an eID dispatcher) could lead to a situation where incomplete TCA is
> cached.
Ah, wow! That could actually be an interesting point.
When the symptoms did not occur any more was actually after I
implemented some new AJAX-actions (and I guess I editted the
eID-bootstrapping during that time, too!).

It might be that this 'weirdest-of-all-Typo3-behaviours-I-ever-saw'
finally gets a satisfying explanation!

Thanks, Helmut.

--
Neu: Portal Region Stuttgart - www.region-stuttgart.de