[TYPO3-mvc] Extbase objects only partly (uid, pid) filled

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Thu Nov 13 12:06:13 CET 2014

Hi Jonas,

On 13.11.14 10:13, Jonas Eberle wrote:

>> The described behavior only happens if TCA is incomplete, which only
>> happens if you incorrectly and/or partially bootstrap TYPO3.

> No, this was a standard action and would happen also with a strapped
> down TCA down to only 1 datafield which configuration was
> tripple-checked to be correct.

I may not have been clear enough. TCA is completely cached for frontend
requests.

This means, that a broken bootstrap (e.g. of a incomplete bootstrap in
an eID dispatcher) could lead to a situation where incomplete TCA is cached.

Subsequent requests to "regualar" actions will then lead to the behavior
you described that the data mapper (which relies on TCA) does incomplete
mapping. Only the uid/pid are mapped, as they are hardcoded in the data
mapper.

>> Does anybody of you use eID dispatchers to dispatch Extbase Ajax actions?
> Yes, I used them but switched to your typoscript_rendering which is
> extremely promising.

Great. Do you still have the issues you described?

Kind regards,
Helmut

--
Helmut Hummel