[TYPO3-mvc] Strange caching behaviour

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Sun May 11 17:26:43 CEST 2014

On 05.05.14 23:56, Jan Kornblum wrote:
> Hi Helmut, again,
>
> no i've played around a little with the settings you've suggested to
> me.
>
>> TYPO3_CONF_VARS[FE][cHashRequiredParameters] =
>> tx_myexts_pi1[model],tx_myext_pi1[action],tx_myext_pi1[controller]
>> TYPO3_CONF_VARS['FE']['pageNotFoundOnCHashError'] = 1
>
> I've disabled RealUrl to be able to omit the cHash / manipulate the
> URL. The caching behaviour seems to be correct now, but i don't get any
> 404 and i'm wondering why?

Me too. I really have no idea. Felix Nagel also reports[1] that he does
not get a 404 when omitting the cHash while required parameters are in
the URL.

Can you try to debug this? Or at least try with a blank TYPO3 installation?

> What could be my mistake?

It just works prefectly for me.

> And a second question: What will happen, when i add any parameters to
> "cHashRequiredParameters" which belong to an uncached controlleraction
> instead of a cached action? Will this cause problems? Just because e.g.
> tx_myext_pi1[model123] is used by both cached and uncached actions.

What happens is, that additional page cache entries are written, which
would not be needed, as the plugin itself is uncached. Other than that
no other negative effects are to be expected.

Kind regards,
Helmut

[1]http://forum.typo3.org/index.php?t=msg&th=198942&goto=710110&#msg_710110

--