[TYPO3-mvc] Strange caching behaviour

Jan Kornblum jan.kornblum at gmx.de
Mon May 5 23:56:45 CEST 2014

Hi Helmut, again,

no i've played around a little with the settings you've suggested to
me.

> TYPO3_CONF_VARS[FE][cHashRequiredParameters] =
> tx_myexts_pi1[model],tx_myext_pi1[action],tx_myext_pi1[controller]
> TYPO3_CONF_VARS['FE']['pageNotFoundOnCHashError'] = 1

I've disabled RealUrl to be able to omit the cHash / manipulate the
URL. The caching behaviour seems to be correct now, but i don't get any
404 and i'm wondering why? What could be my mistake?

And a second question: What will happen, when i add any parameters to
"cHashRequiredParameters" which belong to an uncached controlleraction
instead of a cached action? Will this cause problems? Just because e.g.
tx_myext_pi1[model123] is used by both cached and uncached actions.

Kind regards, Jan