[TYPO3-mvc] Extbase 4.7.7 bug

Philipp Wrann philippwrann at gmail.com
Tue May 6 15:06:17 CEST 2014

Hey, dont know if its a bug or a i am too stupid but i need a little help.

I have to develop an extension for TYPO3 4.7.7 and therefore i wrote a very-simple CRUD process (new/create)

When the validation for the createaction fails my new action is called and i see the validation results BUT the object is not passed to my action, so its allways empty.

It does exist in my $_REQUEST GlobalVar (correct pluginnamespace, correct objectname, everything okay so far)
It does also exist in $this->request->getOriginalRequest()->getArguments()

But it does not exist in $this->request->getArguments()

Is this some feature introduced in a later vesion fo extbase, did i discover a bug or did i just miss something?