[TYPO3-mvc] Mapping of none extbase tables like pages, tt_content,

Andreas Kiessling andreas.kiessling at web.de
Wed Mar 19 19:57:10 CET 2014

Hi,

> columns {
> 	uid.mapOnProperty = uid
> 	pid.mapOnProperty = pid
> }
>
> needed.
>
> For tt_content and tt_address I have to do this. IF I only make a model for
> tt_content or tt_address and only map it with tableName = tt_content than it
> doesn't work. Only if I make the columns mapping.
>
> That's I wonder why It works by fe_users and by tt_content not.

if you have to map uid and pid, then there must be some error.
You only have to do column mapping, if the field does not match the
model property when passing it through "underscoredToLowerCamelCase"

Thats my working config:

config.tx_extbase.persistence.classes.Vendor\Extension\Domain\Model\TtContent.mapping
{
    tableName = tt_content
    columns {
        colPos.mapOnProperty = colPos