[TYPO3-mvc] Mapping of none extbase tables like pages, tt_content,

Stefan Kruse besucher80 at gmx.de
Wed Mar 19 17:00:14 CET 2014

Hello Gianluca,

thanks for reply. Ok i can understand that I have to create a model and then
map it to the table. But why is in extbase for the fe_users no column
mapping like

columns {
	uid.mapOnProperty = uid
	pid.mapOnProperty = pid
}

needed.

For tt_content and tt_address I have to do this. IF I only make a model for
tt_content or tt_address and only map it with tableName = tt_content than it
doesn't work. Only if I make the columns mapping.

That's I wonder why It works by fe_users and by tt_content not.

But maybe im wrong or have an error in my mind.

Thanks + regards
stefan