[TYPO3-mvc] Check if object has already a uid

Stefan Kruse besucher80 at gmx.de
Fri Mar 7 05:52:12 CET 2014

Hi,

i need some help for following problem. I have a 3 step signup form.

Step 1: Company infos like address datas etc.
Step 2: Category selecting
Step 3: Person datas

After every step I save the object in the session with:

$_SESSION['newCompany'] = serialize($newCompany); etc.

This works fine.

Now in the last step I would like to finalize the signup with entered the
objects to the repositorys.
Heres my question now. Is there a way to find out if the object is already
entered to repository? Because every time I reload the page the objects
where entered again and again. That shouldn't not be. Something like this
would could:

If( object is not in repo ) {
	Enter object to repo;
}