[TYPO3-mvc] Disable recursive validation | objectstorage

Bas van der Togt bas at profinit.com
Tue Jul 15 13:58:33 CEST 2014

Hello Philipp,

Thanks for your comment!
Based on your response, I see that i have not been very clear.
I will be more specific.
I have a model with an ObjectStorage inside.
When the model validates the property 'alternatives' (ObjectStorage) is
filled with some data from an external resource . However when i submit
the same form again the objectstorage is validated too.

Model:

Animal (\Hc\Be\Domain\Model\Animal)

@var \string
@validate \Hc\Be\Domain\Model\Animal\Validation\Validator
\AnimalValidator
name

@var
\TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Persistence\ObjectStorage<\Hc\Be\Domain\Model\Animal>
alternatives

So my question is how to prevent validation for my ObjectStorage (with a
second request).

@ignorevalidation won't work because then the parent object is not
validated as well.

Hopefully you know a solution for this :-)

Regards,
Bas