[TYPO3-mvc] eID, extbase, ajaxDispatcher, template not found

Chris Wolff - AERTiCKET AG cwolff at aer.de
Tue Jul 1 12:22:06 CEST 2014

Hi Helmut,
the Typo3 Page Rendering ist slow. (if the result does not come from cache).
As AJAX Responses Are usually not Cashable. You have to Deal with the whole typo3 Page rendering.

This means thinks like:
* (Database Lookups for RealURL/CoolURI Lookup) if you don't call the Page by ID
* Initalising a lot of classes (typo3 Core).
* Parsing Typoscript Tree.
* Initalizising the Extbase Framework
* Initalizising the your Plugin. To render the Response.

eID On the Opposite:
* initalisized the Pure minimum of Classes.
* Loades your eID Class.

if your eID Script has some simple Tasks an is not Dependent on extbase it is superfast.
Like doing a simple SELECT statement on the database and return the result.

Regards chris