[TYPO3-mvc] Cached plugin with partially uncached content

Chris Wolff - AERTiCKET AG cwolff at aer.de
Tue Jul 1 11:07:03 CEST 2014

You Might Leverage the Power of the Cachingframework.
And render your Plugin content in a cached Section.
On Rating update you simply clear the cache section.

The Cache identifier coud be something like:
YourExtension_yourOPbject_objectUID

Eg:
YourExtension_yourOPbject_123

And if your update the rating for the Object with the Uid 123.
Your simply clear the cache of the given opject. (which would invalidate all caches containing this Object as well)

As I My Self have not used the Caching framework jet. There might might be hurdles im unaware. But in theorie this sounds like the right way to go.

Regards chris