[TYPO3-mvc] Cached plugin with partially uncached content

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Tue Jul 1 08:47:10 CEST 2014

Hi!

On 28.06.14 23:53, Jan Kornblum wrote:

> i've got a frontend plugin with a cached "showAction". This plugin /
> action should be extended to additionally show something like a rating.
> Updating the rating itself will be done by ajax.

showRating and updateRating could be uncached actions that are executed
via Ajax. The showAction renders only and empty rating HTML container
and JS that fetches the rating via Ajax.

For Ajax actions, you may want to checkout my extension[1] that also
ships a view helper to render an URL that only renders the plugin HTML
content.

Kind regards,
Helmut

[1]http://typo3.helmut-hummel.de/post/90365109335/out-of-bound-typoscript-rendering