[TYPO3-mvc] extbase - translate label for other language

Krystian Szymukowicz k.szymukowicz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 09:58:15 CET 2014

W dniu 2014-02-03 19:22, Viktor Livakivskyi pisze:
> Hi, Krystian.
>
> Can you, please, explain it more detailed?
> For me it sounds useless, because you still need lable in language A,
> correct? If so - t doesn't make sence, from which language it is being
> translated.
>
> But, if you mean, that you want fallback to language B, if nothing is
> found in language A, - then  I'm not sure, taht it will work for XLIFF
> files.
> There is config.sys_language_mode setting with value "content_fallback ;
> 1,0", where "1,0" - list of language uids to fallback to. But it works
> for content only, afaik.

Hi

Scenario is as follows:

1) frontend

2) form

3) after filling form the user is getting confirmation email in language
the user currently browse the website (lets say Spanish)

4) now admin must get the email with the same data but with english
labels. To prepare this email I would like to use labels which are
already defined to build user email in english.

So in the same session I need to use labels from ES and from EN.

--
grtz
Krystian