[TYPO3-mvc] extbase - translate label for other language

Viktor Livakivskyi invisible.kinder at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 19:22:46 CET 2014

Hi, Krystian.

Can you, please, explain it more detailed?
For me it sounds useless, because you still need lable in language A, correct? If so - t doesn't make sence, from which language it is being translated.

But, if you mean, that you want fallback to language B, if nothing is found in language A, - then  I'm not sure, taht it will work for XLIFF files.
There is config.sys_language_mode setting with value "content_fallback ; 1,0", where "1,0" - list of language uids to fallback to. But it works for content only, afaik.