[TYPO3-mvc] Extension with multiple languages

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Thu Dec 11 11:38:54 CET 2014

Am 11.12.14 09:31, schrieb RAKIBI Anass:
> hey ,
> ok I created the prefixed files and made changes to the content , but I
> don't know what's the next step to do  ? I think I should make some
> configurations concerning the language in Typoscript . But I have no
> Idea what I should really do and how ..
> could you please help me ?
> Thanks in advance

language-configuration may be done like this:
http://pi-phi.de/116.html

(the configuration inside the condition
[globalVar = GP:L = 0]
is superflous as this condition never will evalute to true)

the value for config.locale_all may differ as it depends on the locals
of the operating system defined on your server. it must be one entry
from the list you get with the command
	locale -a

and keep in mind:
for all data in an extension the language 'default' is english (so no
explicit language 'english')

attention:
if you do not define a translation for language XY and use only this
language in your installation you 'can' insert XY texts in the default
section. BUT you will get conflicts when you get more languages some day!

in your configuration the default language (sys_language_uid = 0) for
the website can be any language. you define which. see above.

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html