[TYPO3-mvc] Language in CommandController

Jonas Eberle jonas.eberle at d-mind.de
Mon Dec 1 13:20:28 CET 2014

Hi Frank,

To get language-specific records (context-agnostic, works in
CommandController):
$q = $this->propertyRepository->createQuery();
$q->getQuerySettings()->setRespectSysLanguage(FALSE);
$q->matching( $q->logicalAnd( $q->equals('sysLanguageUid', $sysLangUid),
... (other constraints) ) )

To set the language:
$object->_setProperty('_languageUid', $sysLangUid);|

To use Fluids f:translate-Viewhelper in a StandaloneView from a
CommandController-context:
I do not know how you could get Fluid to recognize a specific language.
A start could be to set |$GLOBALS['TSFE']->sys_language_uid |or
$GLOBALS['TSFE']->sys_language_content

Regards,
Jonas

Am 19.11.2014 um 16:20 schrieb Frank Krüger:
> Hi list,
>
> does any one has an idea how to set the language in a TYPO3 6.2
> CommandController?
> I need to send sout localized emails via scheduler using the
> StandaloneView.
>
> Cheers,
> Frank

Neu: Portal Region Stuttgart - www.region-stuttgart.de
Neu: emobil-in-bw.de
Neukunde: Statistisches Landesamt BaWü
--------------------------------
d-mind bei Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/werbeagentur.internetagentur.stuttgart
d-mind
Fuchs/Weiß/Strobel GbR
Mörikestraße 69
70199 Stuttgart
Tel.: +49 711 280481-1 (Durchwahl: -18)
Fax: +49 711 2804813
Inhaber: Jens Fuchs, Michael Weiß, Jens Strobel
www.d-mind.de