[TYPO3-mvc] CollectionValidator.php in 6.2.x

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Fri Aug 22 11:07:01 CEST 2014

On 22.08.14 08:21, Johannes C. Schulz - EnzephaloN IT-Solutions wrote:

> But looking to the error-trace doesn't call my data as faulty! Before commenting out one by one the trace shows the following data as faulty (NULL) instead of array:

I'm really wondering, why isValid is called at all, as this condition
should bypass the validation:

if ($this->acceptsEmptyValues === FALSE || $this->isEmpty($value) ===
FALSE) {

Is $this->acceptsEmptyValues indeed FALSE in your case? Because
$this->isEmpty($value) is true if $value really is NULL

Kind regards,
Helmut

--
Helmut Hummel